THE LEADING DIGITAL STREAMING PLATFORM FOR CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
opera.live is a a powerful, versatile platform for live and on-demand streaming across all platforms which can be set up within hours. You neither need in-depth streaming know-how nor costly upfront investments. You can distribute your content globally, manage your users and additionally monetize your content.
State of the art live and on-demand streaming
- Adaptive streaming in Full HD (1080p) – prepared for streaming in 4K (UHD)
- Content Delivery: worldwide reach and fast performance across all devices
- Subtitle support (live and on-demand)
- Prepared for 24/48/72h playout of live event for convenient access before making content available in library
Powerful content management system
- Specially designed for an opera house specific data: streams, score sheets & subtitles, cast, roles, images, synopsis and more performance information etc.
- Make the information easily searchable by smart full text search including tagging
- Integrate content like news, opera presentations etc.
Multilevel Audience Development
- The seamless integrated marketing hub allows for a direct access to opera enthusiasts (through powerful data analysis as well as registration, e.g. for newsletter or content)
- Create campaigns over various channels, locations, timings, languages etc.
- Distribute content via marketing hub into social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Integrated Data Management
opera.live interprets metrics to provide comprehensive automated system monitoring and analytics to deliver important information for quality management, marketing campaigns and ongoing maintenance